We’re glad you’re coming, because this year’s event promises to be the best ever.
If you’re as excited as we are for “Shark Tank Success Story”, then read this entire message for all the details about this SOLD OUT event.
To help you get the most out of the event, here’s what you need to know:
- The event is this Thursday, January 18 at 6pm at Temple Aliyah.
- The address is: 6025 Valley Circle Blvd in Woodland Hills, just south of Victory Blvd.
- Arrive early to beat the lines at check-in.
- Parking is limited at Temple Aliyah and the parking lot will fill up early.
- Please Carpool if you have family, friends or business associates also coming to the event.
- Overflow parking will be at St. Bernardine’s Catholic Church. It is located directly North of Temple Aliyah on Valley Circle at Calvert.
- There is also ample parking on Valley Circle Blvd. If you park across the street, please only cross at the signal or marked intersections, as the cars drive fast on that road.
- Very limited Handicapped Parking is available at the very small upper level parking lot. You must have a placard or DP license plate to be let into the gated upper level.
- The first Networking Hour begins at 6pm. Light appetizers will be served.
- The second Networking Hour begins immediately after the program ends. Dessert will be served.
- Those following the Jewish dietary laws will be pleased to know that all the food at the event is either Kosher or does not require a hechscher.
What To Expect
- Expect to do some networking before and after the program. That means bring plenty of business cards, as your next customer, client, vendor, business ally, partner or mentor may also be there.
- You will be receiving the first ever JNET Business Directory, Free! It will be your guide to the best that LA’s Jewish Business Community has to offer. And if you’re a JNET Member, you’re listed!
- There will be a Q&A period after the presentation. We’ll tell you how to participate during the event.
- Be prepared to enjoy the evening, make new contacts, and learn something new.
Are you a JNET Member?
- If you are already a JNET member, remember to wear your badge.
- Note that there will be no tables for you to put out literature, so please don't bring them.
Not Yet a JNET Member?
- If you’re not yet a member, make sure to visit the JNET Membership table and find out how you can become a part of this powerful and growing business networking community.
One more thing…
This event couldn’t have happened without the support of all our sponsors, and in particular our Platinum Sponsors. They are:
Fred Gruber, Amerifirst Financial
Jennifer Maraia, Pinnacle Estate Properties
Rachel Lowenthal, Hillside Memorial Parks
Douglas J. Wolf, APLC, Family Law Attorney
Steven Mayer, Mayer Law Group
Rachael Payne, SmartProse Communications
Larry Cohen, Bel Air Exteriors
Janet Fishman, HOPE Organizers Inc.
Gail Salem, Berkshire Hathaway Home Services
If you see them at the event, please thank them for helping to make this event possible.
We’re excited to see you tomorrow. If there are any changes, we’ll post them at www.JNETJanuary.com.
Mark Widawer, Event Chair
Lisa Aminnia, Woodland Hills Chapter President